The Tent Rental Division (TRD) represents companies in the commercial tent marketplace. The division hosts an annual Tent Expo and Conference, a venue for networking and sourcing industry experts from within and outside the industry. The Division promotes safety for the tent installer and the public in tented events, assembles products and services listings, and represents members in code committees. TRD offers sponsored scholarships to strengthen the future of the industry.
Join TRD today for exclusive benefits not found elsewhere in the industry.
- Access the TRD Ballasting Tool, Procedural Handbook, Staking Guide and Permit Reference Guide
- Access to a member directory, industry resources and valuable educational materials
- Learn more about your market with in-depth research and surveying
- Complimentary subscriptions to InTents and Specialty Fabrics Review publications
- Be an editorial source for IFAI’s publications; share your knowledge and products
- Showcase your innovation in the distinguished International Achievement Awards and other competitions
- Member pricing on advertising in all IFAI publications and free product listing in Specialty Fabrics Review and InTents Buyer’s Guides*
- Member pricing for exhibiting at and attending the annual IFAI Expo
- Network at TRD industry shows and events
- Exclusive member pricing on International Achievement Award (IAA) submissions
- Member-only access to IFAI’s InfoCentral, a resource for sourcing questions and referrals
- Market research opportunities and access to industry materials to help you make informed decisions for your business
- Opportunities to collaborate with other IFAI divisions and external partners
- Member exclusive webinars
Visit Member Benefits to see how IFAI membership provides a strong return on investment, including a marketplace of services to increase your savings.
The mission of the Tent Rental Division shall be to advance the industry and the membership by fostering safety, quality and creativity in the use of rental tents. The division shall accomplish its mission by striving to achieve these objectives:
- To advance the professional competency and industry knowledge of members through educational programs, publications and services.
- To increase awareness and use of the industry’s products and services among end users through public relations activities.
- To develop standards or guidelines for the industry.
- To assist with the advancement of the industry and pursue industry issues in the best interest of division members.
To encourage membership growth and participation in order to achieve the mission of the division.